EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT iSMART EDUCATION
In order to fulfill our mission of the excellent English Program, we are looking to recruit exceptional teachers who can teach Math and Science, in English, to join our iSmart Team at locations in HCMC and throughout the Southern Provinces. Our teachers play a critical role in helping us to achieve our core mission, maintain our teaching philosophy and provide high quality education within this exciting and dynamic program.
Position : English Teacher for Math and Science
Company : iSmart Education
Workplace : Public Primary and Secondary Schools
Teaching Location : Ho Chi Minh City/ Đong Thap/ Dak Lak/ Can Tho/ Soc Trang/ Tien Giang Province
Job Description :
- Teaching Math and Science in English at public schools.
- Teaching Math and Science in English/EIC programs at VATC Centers.
- Undertake the responsibilities of a class teacher as set out by the Academy Department.
- Ensure that the teaching, learning and curriculum promote the development of students.
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to all work undertaken and faculty/departmental information.
Candidates meet requirements only when:
- Candidates hold Bachelor of Education/ Graduated from Universities of Pedagogy, majoring in English Language Teaching.
- Or candidates hold Bachelor Degree (graduated from any Universities), majoring in English Linguistics plus holding a teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA).
- Major in English, IELTS 7.5
Or Major in Math or Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology…), IELTS 6.5
- Experience in teaching students at primary and secondary school age levels/ Math and Science background preferred.
- Use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates who have little experience in teaching Math or Science will have chance to a join short training course and demo lesson phase before teaching.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package. The individual salary offered for potential candidates will depend on your abilities and your working experiences. Details will be discussed in the interview.
- Opportunities for further training, especially on Math and Science teaching.
- Opportunities for career development in a professional environment.
How to apply?
- An updated CV/resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of an ID card
- Copies of degrees and certificates
To: Recruitment Team – ESL Academic Talent Management Dept.
Email: email@example.com | Hotline: 0169 230 9254 ( Ms. Ngoc Nguyen )
Address: 60 Hai Ba Trung, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC